Sunday, December 21. Grading papers all day. I can barely see straight. Most of the exam is fairly easy to grade except for the Physical Appearance description part. The writing is just all over the place, and it takes a long time to read, correct and figure out how to mark. However, the upside to having done it is that it is fairly easy to catch the kids who have "helped" each other. As I said to Mr. Zhang, not only do they cheat, but they are so stupid that they write the idential answers! The problem has been the greatest in Class 5 because we switched classrooms, giving them the opportunity to disrupt the assigned seating in their regular classroom. So lots of friends sitting together.
I take a break from grading to cut out more paper ornaments for our Chinese "Christmas Party" on the 25th. Also madly cleaning apartment (for the same reason!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment