Friday, March 13. I'm diligently working away on my blog this afternoon (as I've been doing all day) when I get a phone call from Zhang Yong, asking me if I will help them grade the Senior 1 students' monthly examinations. How can I say no? I've just had two days off from teaching so it seems like the least that I can do. :) So I trundle over to the Senior School building at about 3:30 where I proceed to spend the next FIVE hours (with a short break for dinner) grading exams with Tyler, May and Zhang Yong. The grading itself isn't much fun but it's a great bonding experience with the other teachers - and May, Tyler and I have dinner together in the cafeteria. It's also fun being in the teachers' office in the evening and seeing the students come in and out to talk to them.
Tonight, David, Tiffany and I play cards, and I teach them the "European" version of rummy, as taught to us by our various au pairs over the years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment