Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick

Sunday, March 29. Headache. Sick, sick, sick. So happy that I have part of a bottle of pomegranate juice in the refrigerator. It helps to keep from getting dehydrated after all the throwing up. Orange juice and lemonade just don't cut it. Too hard on the stomach. This evening I send Zhang Yong a text message to let him know that I may not be able to teach tomorrow. He immediately calls to see how I am. Very concerned. I tell him I will call him in the morning.

Monday, March 30. Still not feeling great. Headache gone at first but comes back with a vengeance later. Horrible. At least I'm not throwing up anymore. I call Zhang Yong this morning; he is very kind: don't worry about your classes etc etc. I'm miserable at the thought of missing my classes. Especially Class 3.

Zhang Yong calls later to see how I'm doing. asks if there is anything special I would like to eat, he will have his wife make something for me. So very sweet. But I literally have no appetite. Not at all hungry. I'm reading some of the books that we bought for the English library. A lot of them have big print and are small and easy to hold! I can read for a few minutes, then go back to sleep.

No comments: